If you want to receive your order in time for December 25, you'll need to allow some time for shipping. In general, shipping times get longer throughout December, and I would always recommend ordering sooner rather than later.
Most pieces are shipped direct from my studio in the UK, using Royal Mail services. I have no control over their delivery dates, and cannot be held responsible for any delay in the shipping process.
The last recommended order dates for work which is shipped from the studio are:
- Sunday 2 December: Africa, Middle East
- Thursday 6 December: Caribbean, Central and South America, Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)
- Sunday 9 December: Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand
- Thursday 13 December: Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
- Sunday 16 December: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, UK
Anything ordered after these recommended dates may not be shipped until 2019.
Daily sketch prints are produced on demand by an external company, so please allow an extra five days for that order to reach me.